Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nirvana?

I saw her against the darkness of the space,
shining out as light, emanating radiance.
Her skin, fair as I can see, immaculate and smooth,
triggered off silver sparks as her petite hand brushed a speck of dust, off her shoulders...
Nude, in fullness of form and eternity,
she remained seated, her femininity aggressively delicate..
with the soft curves of her hide and the tender thought of her touch.
Her bare back I could see, like the path of a flowing river, smooth along its spine,
glossy, reflecting the light, and living, with a form so indescribable..
But there interrupted her massive wings accentuating her frame,
huge white wings, feathers showing off purity, embracing her back,
and elegance I envisaged, from the crouching figure so perfect.
Was that what defined her, a combination of beauty in form and strength at sight?
Her black mane flowed with the wind, every strand lustrous,
yet it's silky locks merging with the infinite blackness behind,
and creating intricate patterns when against her pale form.
She lay there, still, motionless, her hands hugging her knees,
her head down, looking like the acme of coziness,
of a package of all that is strength and power..
of femininity and grace.
Enchanted I stood, looking at the glowing form in front of me,
mesmerized, as the wings unfolded up into the air,
to reveal the majesticity she ruled..
..Throwing at me the visual weight and the lightness with which the ashen being floated.
I saw the alarmed countenance that she thrust into my mind,
a face of soft speech, its lines gentle as a breeze.
Nothing was more beautiful than what I saw, nothing much prettier,
Nothing more real and nothing more magical.
Her lips curled in a question, pink and lush,
that which appeared to speak only the truth..
She looked complete, her eyes hazel-brown,
Yet, there reigned a hint of sadness that I couldn't perceive.
Her eyes warmed down as she saw I wasn't a threat,
The hazed stare softening into a glance,
as the white weightlessness she held moved down in ease, calmly.
She looked at me and I saw something new,
It moved inside her eyes so beautiful and charming..
Until then,
I never knew angels also cried...






4 comments:

  1. HEY THANK YOU! A VERY GOOD ONE. HAD I NOT KNOWN THAT YOU WERE THE AUTHOR FOR THIS POEM, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SUCH BEAUTIFUL DESCRIPTION. YOU ARE BECOMING REALLY REALLY GOOD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya! thanks a ton. Your feedback helps me grow :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Go on and write it away!